- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian cut off electricity for New Year2008-12-17 09:44
Since the new year Georgia may stop electricity supplies to South Ossetia, became clear at the meeting with participation of Viktor Basargin, Russian Minister of Regional Development, in Sokhumi, RosBalt informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Basargin, one of the primary tasks is to build transmission lines to Leninogori (Akhalgori) district and others, powered from Georgian side.
Let us remind that people of South Ossetia have to use liquefied gas, as Georgia cut the republic off natural gas supplies after the events of August 2008.
Republican authorities are afraid that electricity problems may cause a new wave of refugees.