- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UNDP presented a textbook for Georgian businessmen2010-12-20 12:21
UN Development Program (UNDP) has presented a textbook for Georgian businessmen named Fair Victory, Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is reported that the textbook is aimed at encouraging the growth of the Georgian companies' competitiveness and accumulation of the country' social capital.
The textbook comprises five chapters (overview, market, work places, society and environment) telling about how to make your business not only profitable but socially responsible as well. Examples are given as to the way corporate and social responsibility programs in various business directions should be realized.
The textbook uses the model of the Business in the Community British organization adapted in Croatia via UNDP.