- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
McCain decided to teach Sarkozy2010-12-20 13:19
According to American Senator John McCain, French President Nicolas Sarkozy did not mention Russia's "violation" of the six-item agreement on Georgia "often enough", GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Sarkozy does not mention Russia's violation of the cease-fire agreement often enough, though he took active part in the talks on its signing, - McCain believes. - The president of France should be more concerned about the matter; there is a whole number of problems we are to solve".
Let us remind you that in October, Russian MFA stated that the withdrawal of Russian border checkpoint from the locality of Perevi means that the issue of RF's alleged non-fulfillment of the Medvedev-Sarkozy agreement is definitely closed.
In their official report, Russian diplomats have underlined that after the withdrawal of Russian border guards until complete stabilization of the regional situation, it will be controlled by EU mission observers in Georgia.