- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The third round of discussions starts today2008-12-17 10:48
The third round of international discussions on stability and security issues of the Caucasus starts today, on December, 17th, in Genovese Palace of Nations. At the two-day negotiations under aegis of the EU, OSCE and the UN, participate representatives of Russia, the USA, Georgia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian side intends to discuss two primary issues: safeguarding security in conflict areas and return of refugees.
Representatives of South Ossetia plan to raise the same questions plus provocations of Georgian side.
The first round was held in Geneva on October 15th, but the sides failed to agree on the participation format for all delegations.
The second round was held on November 17-18th and brought more results, all the participants gathered to negotiate.