- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE representative arrived in Tbilisi2010-12-20 15:02
Deputy Head of the Georgian Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze told that head of the PACE Monitoring Committee Dick Marty starts his visit to Georgia today, December 20.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Echo of Caucasus, Kalandadze reported that Marty's visit to Georgia is aimed at preparing the final session of the organization to discuss the fulfillment of recommendations given by the Council of Europe in respect of relationship between Moscow and Tbilisi.
It is reported that in the context of his arrival, Dick Marty will hold a number of meetings with the Georgian government representatives, including Secretary for National Security Council of Georgia Giga Bokeria, State Minister for Reintegration Eka Tkeshelashvili and members of the delegation in the Council of Europe.