- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dick Marty got familiarized with “Georgian file”2010-12-20 18:01
"Georgian file" considering the opinions of the Abkhaz and South-Ossetian representatives was discussed at the meeting of Foreign Minister of Russian Federation Grigori Karasin with Chairman of PACE Monitoring Commission Dick Marty presently staying in Moscow, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Russian Foreign Ministry, "we covered the issues connected with PACE's consideration of the so-called "Georgian file".
"Russian party confirmed the principle assessment of the August 2008 events in the Caucasus and their consequences. A request was voiced that the Monitoring Commission should try to view the situation not only from Georgia's point but with account of the opinion of the Abkhaz and South-Ossetian representatives", - goes the statements of the Russian foreign policy administration.
Let us remind you that after his visit to Moscow, Dick Marty arrived in Georgia to hold a number of meetings.