- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
No Abkhazia or South Ossetia representatives to be present at PACE hearings2010-12-20 18:38
Representatives of Abkhazia and South Ossetia have not been invited to the upcoming extended hearings on the future of the Russian-Georgian file at Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The hearings will take place in Paris on January 17.
The media refer to Head of International Committee of the State Duma of RF Konstantin Kosachev. "Unfortunately, there is no official invitation for representatives of Abkhazia and South Ossetia to take part in the hearings", - he said.
Having expressed his regret about the absence of an invitation for the Ossetian and Abkhaz representatives to take part in the upcoming hearings, Kosachev stressed the fact that in the course of "today's meeting in Duma (Head of the Monitoring Committee) Dick Marty was ready to contact them". At the same time, the deputy added that, unfortunately, "this viewpoint is not shared by the entire monitoring committee".