- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities giving taxes back to businessmen2010-12-21 17:50
This year, Georgian government gave 170 million laris back to businessmen, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This has been stated today at the government session by Georgian Prime Minister Nika Gilauri.
He said the amount that was received by the budget in the form of VAT was given back for business development in the context of the Georgian president's initiative. "574 companies got their money back and put it in requisition so that it would work for business and production development", - Gilauri underlined.
Also, the prime minister reminded of the country's GDP growth this year.
"This year, GDP growth is 6%, while in the fourth quarter, the VAT growth was 32%, which will affect the indicators of the economic growth", - prime minister underlined.