- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin: Russia-Georgia relationship has got a future2010-12-22 12:28
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has realized his lingering idea of opening a memorial at the Hill of Respectful Salutation created on the basis of the Glory Memorial destroyed in Kutaisi a year ago, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I strongly believe that no one is able to set the Russian and Georgian nations at variance and make them cruel; to tear the strong human and spiritual ties connecting us traditionally, which means the future will bring neighbourly, equal, truly partnership relations between Russia and Georgia. We aspire to that with all our heart", - Putin said.
"The shameful act of state vandalism aroused utter antagonism and indignation worldwide and, first of all, in Georgia itself, for the people cannot stay with those who destroy the memory, especially the memory of their own heroes and who turn away from their own history and from the multi-century traditions of friendship and mutual support", - the prime minister underlined.