- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition rebuking MIA of stealing Saakashvili’s dummy2010-12-22 15:35
Yesterday, December 21, representatives of the Georgian youth oppositional movements held a symbolic protest action dedicated to President Mikheil Saakashvili's birthday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to pirweli.com.ge, the picketing was initiated by movements "Motherland, Language, Belief" and "Ara!". As was reported by one of the oppositionists Lado Sadgobelashvili, participants of the actions planned to put on fire the dummy of the "birthday boy" in front the presidential palace in Tbilisi; however, the dummy was stolen from their office by Georgian MIA officers.
"We noticed there were two of them. We also remember the identification number of the car in which they took away Saakashvili's dummy - ZES 236. We shall demand that MIA find the lost present and return it to the owner", - Sadgobelashvili underlined.
Let us remind you that yesterday, Head of the Georgian state Mikheil Saakashvili celebrated his 43d anniversary. He did it modestly, in his family circle.