- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tkeshelashvili planning to issue neutral passports to Abkhaz and Ossetians2010-12-22 15:42
State Minister for Reintegration Eka Tkeshelashvili believes that the issuance of the so-called "neutral passports" for the citizens of Abkhazia and South Ossetia will be of interest for them, Echo of Caucasus reports.
She says it was "no easy decision".
"It is rather a sensitive topic from political view point and it was no easy decision for us. However, we took this decision because we had to find a compromise so that the people could travel", - Tkeshelashvili told in her interview to Echo of Caucasus.
"Otherwise, Russian passports should be legitimized, I means those passports, which issuance in our territory is recognized as the violation of international law. That's why I don't see why their issuance is unclear to non-governmental organizations, for the breach of international law should be important for them as well", - the minister says.