- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Labourites: Baku should not cooperate with Saakashvili2010-12-22 17:37
The oppositional Labour Party of Georgia has called on President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev to cease cooperation with Mikheil Saakashvili, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the Labourites' opinion, it was Aliyev's support that ensured the ruling party's victory in the elections in Kvemo-Kartli, a Georgian region populated by Azerbaijani.
"We call for Mr. Ilham Aliyev to refrain from illegal support of dictator Saakashvili in future, for it casts shadow on the traditionally neighbourly relationship between Georgia and Azerbaijan", - the Labourites declared.