- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Further recognition of South Ossetia’s independence is inevitable - Kokoity2010-12-23 13:47
Some of the European countries and the USA are intentionally putting brakes on the process of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kokoity, western countries bring pressure upon those states that are ready to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia's sovereignty. "Just look at the statement of the head of EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia, Haber, about European observers staying there so as not to allow further recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia", - RSO president is cited by IA OSinform.
That was the reason why Eduard Kokoity, while answering the journalists' questions about the number of countries that may recognize RSO's independence, avoided naming definite countries. Besides, head of the South-Ossetian state remarked that the diplomats of the republic are holding consultations with the representatives of a number of European, Latin-American, Asian and African countries.
"The process of recognizing South Ossetia is an irreversible process, and we have no doubts that a number of countries will recognize us in the nearest time", - Kokoity underlined.