- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unanimity of the Georgian Church will not be reconsidered – Patriarch Cyril2010-12-23 16:48
The issue of the unanimity of the Georgian Church will not be reconsidered. This was stated by Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Cyril during his meeting with leader of the United Georgia Democratic Movement Nino Burjanadze, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported earlier, Patriarch Cyril and Nino Burjanadze held a meeting today. They discussed the issues of Russian-Georgian relationship and the Patriarch expressed hope that soon the two nations will restore their neighbourly relations.
They also touched upon the barbarity displayed during the restoration of Ilorski temple. According to the data available, Georgian inscriptions were distorted and slurred over in the course of the restoration. "According to Patriarch Cyril, if the Georgian side's information is true, Russian Patriarchy will denounce the fact and will do everything possible to bring back the original look of the temple", - Nino Burjanadze's press service reported.
The Patriarch said that he has established a special group to clear up the situation with Ilorski temple. Patriarch Cyril is going to apply to the Georian party for details.