- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zurab Nogaideli at a loose end2010-12-23 18:00
Zurab Nogaideli was removed from the post of chairman of Movement for Fair Georgia, Georgian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
An extraordinary meeting of Movement for Fair Georgia arrived at the decision to remove Zurab Nogaideli from the post of the party chairman; however, he will remain a member of board until the full payment of his debt.
During today's meeting held at the Chess Palace, the delegates voted unanimously for the re-election of the former composition of the board and revision commission and elected new members.
The personality of the chairman of the board will be revealed at the its first meeting. Today's meeting protocol will be sent to Ministry of Justice tomorrow, where the decisions taken at the meeting will be discussed and recorded.
Participants of the meeting accused Zurab Nogaideli of discrimination. According to Chairman of the meeting Sergo Japaridze, Nogaideli declared his party fellows traitors in order not to pay their salary.