- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to become friends with Central Africa2010-12-23 18:32
Georgia has set up diplomatic and consular relationship with Central African Republic, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony of singing the document on establishing diplomatic relationship was held in New York, at Georgia's permanent representative office to UN. On the Georgian part, the communique was signed by Permanent Representative to UN Alexander Lomaya, while on the part of Central African Republic it was signed by the country's permanent representative to UN Fernand Poukre-Kono.
"Establishing diplomatic relationship serves the two countries' interests.
Georgia and Central African Republic will develop bilateral relations in compliance with the fundamental standards of law, which imply adherence to the principles of territorial integrity, borders inviolability, non-interference in each other's domestic affairs and sovereign equality", - goes the foreign policy administration's report.
Georgia is actively promoting the establishment of diplomatic relationship with various countries, fearing the process of Abkhazia and South Ossetia's independence recognition.