- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian and Abkhaz MIA to cooperate in near-border regions2010-12-24 18:20
New agreements on cooperation between the Russian and Abkhaz law-enforcement authorities have been signed in Moscow; this time, they relate to the near-border interaction, Itar-Tass reports. Besides, another agreement was signed on cooperation in the field of enforceability.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I'm deeply sure that the realization of these documents will enable to enhance the efficiency of our departments' cooperation and stabilize the criminal situation in the near-border regions", - Nurgaliyev underlined. He also stressed the fact that the documents will help "set up a regular exchange of legislative and regulatory acts, and information, analytical and reference materials on the national law application".
Nurgaliyev highly appreciated the cooperation between MIAs of RF and Abkhazia, having underlined that "a sound algorithm of joint actions has been developed in the field of defense of the citizens' rights and freedoms, and there is certain potential in cooperation development". "This precise practical work has been encouraged by the heads of our states", - head of the Russian MIA added.
He also reported that in the nearest time, it is planned to conclude two more agreements with the Abkhaz MIA regarding the joint cars stealing control, the pension coverage procedure and social insurance of the internal affairs bodies officers.