- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The man of the year – Ilia II2010-12-27 13:27
According to the poll held by Kviris Palitra, Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II has been awarded the title of the Many of the Year, Rosbalt reports. 47,3% of the pollees have voted for the head of the Georgian Orthodox Church.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The same title was given to the famous bassist Paata Burchuladze who established the Iavnana charity fund for achiriing dwellings for the orphans and families with many children.
The third person who received this title was Teymuraz Ketsbaya, the national coach of Georgia - 9,7%.
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili gained 8% of votes. Oppositional politician, repeated chess champion Nona Gaprindashvili has gained 2,7%.