- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze: we need negotiations with Russia2010-12-27 16:15
Georgian Foreign Minister has stated that Tbilisi agrees to hold negotiations with Russia provided that certain conditions are met.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"When the president says that we are ready to discuss with Russia at any time and in any place all the problems we have it means the conversation is gong to focus primarily on resuming the territorial integrity and the complete, unconditional de-occupation and the return of refugees. Neither these, nor future authorities will have any other problem to discuss with Russia", - Our Abkhazia is citing Vashadze.
"Don't think that anyone is going to discuss any other matters with Russia, except some of the outcasts. But negotiations are needed to attain de-occupation, territorial integrity resumption and safe return of the refugees", - head of the Georgian MFA added then.
Let us remind you that in his recent speech delivered before the deputies of the European parliament, the Georgian president state his readiness to offer starting a direct dialogue to Russia. He also promised not to unleash any military actions against Abkhazia and South Ossetia aimed at returning these territories under Tbilisi's sovereignty.
Besides, Russian government has stated more than once that it will agree to negotiations with Georgia only when Mikheil Saakashvili resigns.