- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Attracting investments is the main task in 2011 – Georgian Ministry of Finance2010-12-27 17:21
Georgian Minister of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili announced the increase of investments flow to be the main challenge in the coming year, Business-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We will do everything that depends on Ministry of Finance in this aspect. State budget deficit is going to go down to 4,5% next year, which means that the government has practically quit the process of economical boosting. Investment flow is the main thing in this situation. The absence of investments will be the greatest risk for the economy growth", - Kakha Baindurashvili stated at the press-conference dedicated to summing up the results of the year.
He also mentioned possible risks connected with the European economical problems.
"This is also connected with the European economy growth while there are still certain questions in this direction. I hope Europe will overcome the existing problems and it won't affect us in the form of a risk. Europe accounts for one third of the trade and everything that happens there affects us directly", - the minister underlined.