- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New medical facilities to be built in South Ossetia2010-12-27 19:06
A modern rehabilitation center for children will be built next year in Dzuski region, South-Ossetian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Minister for Health of South Ossetia Otar Gassiyev, construction and capital repair of a whole number of essential objects is planned for the next year.
Capital repair works of the Leningorskaya central regional hospital will start in 2011, for which needs the budget allocates 30 million rubles.
Besides, a modern rehabilitation center for children will be built in Dzauski region for 50 beds. "The center will accept those children who need treatment and suffer from chronic diseases and diseases of the locomotor apparatus", - the minister explained.