- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Military dialogue” between Azerbaijan and Turkey postponed till January2010-12-28 11:41
Military negotiations between Turkey and Azerbaijan are to be held in Baku next January. Notably, the parties will discuss the prospect of cooperation of the two countries in the safety field, as well as in military-technical and military-political fields.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Initially, the talks were to be held this month. The delay is attributed to a large volume of works to be done by the Turkish party and "some technical issues", Kavkazski Uzel reports.
Let us remind you that on 16 August 2010, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkey Abdullah Gul signed an agreement on strategic partnership and mutual assistance between the two countries.