- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unemployment level going down in Georgia – Saakashvili2010-12-28 15:28
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili has stated that the year of 2010 is the first one in the last seven years when unemployment was materially reduced.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, the Georgian president's statement was made during his meeting with the leading representatives of the country's business community.
He underlined that the reduction of the number of unemployed is still at a slow pace; however, it is acquiring a more definite shape.
Let us remind you that President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili has stressed the importance of the expiring year for the country's economy.
"It has not only stopped falling but has grown by six percent, - he underlined. - The growth is significant, basing on the global tendency. However, economy would be more stable if it were not affected by protest actions set up by the Georgian opposition".
At the same time, Saakashvili added that Georgia is to become a "Singapore of the region". "We are perfectly ready for investments in Georgia, which is a very important factor for helping Georgia become what it should", - Georgian leader underlined.