- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Irakli Orkuashvili and brother of Georgian minister of defense beating each other2010-12-28 16:08
In France, former Minister of Defense of Georgia Irakli Okruashvili had a fight with the brother of today's head of the military administration Dato Akhalaya.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to IPN, the scuffle between Okruashvili and Akhalaya happened in one of the hotels of the French capital. The reason for the confrontation is not named and the description of wounds given by the fighters to each other is also different. It has been reported that Okruashvili's ribs were broken and his face was seriously damaged. However, one of the former associates of the Georgian minister of defense in the oppositional Georgian Party Erosi Kitsmarishvili has stated that it was Akhalaya, not Okruashvili, who received serious injuries in the fight.
Let us remind you that Irakli Okruashvili used to be one of the current president Mikheil Saakashvili's supporters. In various times, he headed MIA, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Economic Development and Trade. Later on, Okruashvili switched to the opposition and had to leave the country.