- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian NGO demanding investigation of scandal around Gachechildze2010-12-28 18:08
After the details of a transaction closed between the government and the opposition that were published by Asaval Dasavali newspaper, a number of Georgian non-governmental organizations demanded a special commission to be set up to investigate the case, Vzglyad.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On Tuesday, a well-known human rights defender Nana Kakabadze demanded an investigation of what has happened on behalf of a number of NGOs. In her opinion, the commission, which is to hear all the parties, should comprise public specialists and officials.
Levan Gachechiladze, the current co-chairman of the oppositional Georgian Party demands documentary evidence of his transaction with the authorities which he denies.