- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili riding a bike in Kvareli2010-12-28 19:02
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili has been riding a bike in the city of Kvareli for two days, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported to Information Center of Kakhetia by local citizens of Kvareli, the president's escort blocks the near-by streets during his trips.
The president is said to have settled in a tourist complex on the bank of the Kvareli Lake.
Roads leading to the complex are blocked by the president's guards, and the entire adjoining territory is guarded as well.
Saakashvili keeps attracting attention to the Georgian regions in most original ways. For instance, recently he held a governmental meeting in one of the caverns in the center of Georgia.