- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Checkpoint at Georgia-South Ossetia border operating normally2010-12-29 11:47
According to head of administration of Leningorski region of the republic Alan Jussoyev, the checkpoint of crossing the state border with Georgia is operating in a normal way, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thus he refuted the statements made by Georgian media about the government of the Caucasian republic allegedly creating difficulties in the process of boundary-crossing.
"There is the order of crossing the state boundary, which is absolutely the same for doctors, teachers, officials and common people, - Jussoyev underlined. - But unfortunately, we haven't worked out regulations for border-crossing in crisis situations. This creates difficulties".