- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A bomb searched for in South Ossetia2010-12-29 14:56
The regular session of the South-Ossetian parliament had to be interrupted because of a phone call informing of a bomb planted into the building, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to assistant speaker of parliament of the Caucasian republic Oleg Gobodze, the calling person reported that the building had been mined and would be blown up any minute.
All the people have been evacuated from the parliament. Officials of the law-enforcement agencies and bomb technicians are thoroughly checking up the building for explosive devices.