- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government is not guilty of price growth – Ministry of Finance2010-12-29 16:22
Head of the Georgian Ministry of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili hailed criticism on representatives of the country's private business, accusing them of artificial overpricing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, Baindurashvili referred to the situation in the wheat market. He said that the drop in the world prices for the product in October did not affect grain prices.
According to the head of the Georgian Ministry of Finance, there is the problem of an intentional confederacy between several large importers. He said the people should understand that the government is not to be blamed for price growth.
Let us remind you that the present inflation level in Georgia is 10,5 percent, which has been a record figure since 2007.
It should also be noted that earlier, Georgian president's press speaker Manana Mandzhgaladze reported that the Georgian government will submit a price control plan to the president of the country.
"The president ordered the Cabinet to develop the mentioned plan in the nearest time", - she remarked.
Manana Mandzhgaladze also added that the plan will bear a significant meaning for all the citizens, especially for the people engaged in the trade field.
According to the data provided by Georgian Statistics Department, a record living wage in the past seven years has been registered in December 2010.