- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian border guards arrested two Georgian citizens2010-12-29 17:25
Russian border guards arrested two Georgian citizens who unlawfully crossed the boundaries of South Ossetia, GHN reports. They are reported to be arrested on the previous evening.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At 22:55, in Leningorski region not far from Tsinagari, a detachment of border guards of FSS of RF detained two citizens of Georgia who illegally crossed the boundary of South Ossetia. The detainees had no documents on them.
It was found out that the border guards caught Nikolay Khurashvili born 1986 and Tengiz Kadzilov born 1958 who were heading for Tsinagari in a lorry loaded with cabbage. The detainees were taken to the KGB department of South Ossetia.
Let us remind you that South Ossetia many times detained Georgian citizens who penetrated its territory against the law. By the way, Georgian side declared that the Georgians were abducted but SO authorities brought the detainees back to their home country.