- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia has passed budget 20112010-12-30 12:07
South-Ossetian parliament has passed the law on budget 2011 of the Republic of South Ossetia in the second and final reading, South-Ossetian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The last sessions of the South-Ossetian parliament to be held this year started at 10 o'clock in the morning, local time. However, there came an anonymous call. An unknown person reported that the building was mined and would be blown up any minute. The session was interrupted and the parliamentarians moved to the government building to continue the session.
"A positive factor in the adoption of budget 2011 is that we have passed the budget on time, I mean, before the start of the calendar and financial year. That's a positive thing. Of course, there is a lot of work to do but on the whole, the budget is aimed at development and I believe it will bring positive results. It is most probable that someone intended to disrupt the parliament's work, including the work on the budget, but we cannot say it was a malicious preplanned action", - said parliament deputy Gennady Kokoyev.