- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burdjanadze: Saakashvili wants to hold early parliamentary elections2010-12-30 14:35
Leader of the oppositional Democratic Movement - United Georgia Nino Burjanadze has declared that the president of the country Mikheil Saakashvili is going to hold early parliamentary elections in 2011.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I came to know that Mikheil Saakashvili is preparing to declare early parliamentary elections in 2011 so that they would not coincide in time with the presidential elections in Russia in 2012", - Burjanadze is cited by RBK.
She underlined that this initiative of Saakashvili's is explained by his desire to get a more "obedient" parliament that would not interfere with the current political and economic line in Georgia.
"Democratic elections are absolutely impossible under Saakashvili", - Burjanadze has stressed.