- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhaz “government-in-exile” summing up year 20102010-12-30 19:03
"Government of Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia" has submitted its report 2010, Our Abkhazia informs.
As was stated by "Chairman of the government of Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia" Georgi Baramia, in 2010 the autonomous Republic of Abkhazia took part in Geneva discussions and cooperated with the international organizations and diplomatic corps accredited in Georgia on political issues.
"As for the socio-economical field, its top priorities were education and health care. 45 educational programs were implemented in 2010", - Gia Baramia stated.
In 2010, the "government of Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia" employed 338 forcibly displaced persons, including ethnic Abkhaz; an employment forum was set up to help the forcibly displaced persons find a job. As much as 500 ethnic Abkhaz restored their Georgian nationality in 2010.
After the briefing, Georgi Baramia congratulated the Abkhaz people with the coming New Year and expressed hope that the year of 2011 will become the year of Georgia's unification.