- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South-Ossetian budget to exceed 10 billion rubles2010-12-31 11:38
One of these days, South-Ossetian parliament adopted the republic's budget for 2011 in the second and final reading. The implied amount was commented upon by head of the Budget and Tax Committee Mair Sanakoyev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He says that budget 2011 amounts to 10 billion 36 million 300 thousand rubles. Balance carried forward to 2011 is 350 million rubles, while the republic's own income made up 297 million 856 thousand rubles due to the tax and non-tax payments. South-Ossetian law on budget was adopted unanimously, Kavkazski Uzel reports.
Before that, at the South-Ossetian parliament meeting on December 29, the deputies made a decision to allocate 180 thousand rubles for the medical treatment of the people in Russian hospitals and put forward a number of proposals on increasing the funding of health care and state television.