- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kakha Kaladze giving presents to Georgian children2010-12-31 15:32
Capitan of the Georgian football team and the back of the Italian Jenoa Club Kakha Kaladze has held a charitable action.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the North Caucasus paper, Kaladze gave sports equipment as a present to one hundred kids from a football school in his native town of Samtredia.
The ceremony is reported to have been held today at the stadium of Samtredia named after the renowned football sportscaster Erosi Mandzhgaladze. Kaladze reported that the action wont be singular and that he will continue assisting childrens football of the country.
Let us remind you that Kakha Kaladze is one of the most merited football players of the modern Georgia. In these last years, he has been playing for Italian Milan and held 194 matches, having scored 12 goals. In September, he joined another Italian club, Jenoa.