- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Special commission to distribute humanitarian aid in South Ossetia2008-12-18 12:21
Special commission on humanitarian aid distribution started its work in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The inspection is being conducted; the commission includes representatives of the state control body, economic crimes police units and government, stated Nugzar Gabaraev, the Minister of Health and Social Development of the republic, in the live air of the republican TV channel.
«At present moment all the warehouses are closed, the inventory is being made, the lists will be published in mass media later", RosBalt quotes Gabaraev.
«The budget allocates finance for aid in winter, in the first line - to provide heating and food. The aid will be delivered to houses, people won't have to wait in long lines», the Minister said.
«We will also provide aid to the wounded and the seriously ill: 30 mln rubles are allocated for this purpose. Money will be allocated for treatment only and transferred directly to the ill person's account for treatment. When the hospital, in which the person is being treated, presents accounts, we pay it», Gabaraev highlighted.