- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Economy of Georgia announces 2011 priorities2011-01-04 15:49
Georgia's ministry of economy announces 2011 priorities, News Georgia reports. According to the list, the interests of the economy ministry are rather varied applying to different spheres of life.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, one of 2011 priorities is construction and renovation of several airports to facilitate Georgia's entry into unique air space of Europe. In addition to construction and repair activities the ministry plans to develop the airport network implementing European flight security standards. As the ministry hopes, this will help Georgia be positively audited by the International Civil Aviation Organization.
The next priority for 2011 will be development of tourism: holiday resorts, Georgian tourism brand and so on. Besides, it is believed in the ministry that serious results were achieved in the sphere of tourism last year.
Business won't be neglected in 2011 either: centers of small business development in the regions will be created and company management will be optimized. The ministry plans to popularize exports of Georgian products abroad.
Green Georgian project deserves special attention: this is imports of electric machines and a wider use of alternative energy sources.
On the whole, as the ministry believes, 2010 was a successful year for Georgian economy over which the economy really grew.