- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Storm alert announced in North Ossetia2011-01-04 17:01
North Ossetian EMERCOM announced a storm alert in the territory of the republic in view of the snow cyclone approaching the region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In view of the southern cyclone appearance on the night of January 5 heavy fallout, sleet, fogs, snow adhesion and on cables and trees, buildup of glaze on highways, snowdrifts and 15-20 ms wind are expected in the republic", - the republic's EMERCOM report goes.
It will be remembered that North Ossetia enjoyed untypically warm weather throughout December with above-zero temperatures max +4 degrees by daytime. Warm weather provoked growth of plants: in some districts of the republic fruit trees started to blossom, and strawberries ripened in a private garden of the village of Gizel, as RIA Novosti reports.