- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry: appointment of Russian ambassadors to South Ossetia and Abkhazia has no legal foundation2008-12-18 14:07
Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Russia's appointment of so-called ambassador to Sokhumi and Tskhinval has no international legal foundation, ITAR TASS informs alluding to comment officially issued the Ministry today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, Russia tries to achieve the impossible: to legitimate the regimes governing in the Russia-occupied Abkhazia and Tskhinvali region.
Let us remind that on December, 16th Semen Grigoriev, Russian ambassador to Abkhazia, granted letters of credence to Sergey Bagapsh, the President of South Ossetia,.
On the same day Elbrus Kargiev , Russian ambassador to South Ossetia, granted letters of credence to Eduard Kokoyty, the President of South Ossetia.