- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lari ban coming into force in Leningirsky region2011-01-11 13:36
One of these days, the ban on Georgian national currency circulation, lari, came into force in the territory of Leningorsky region of South Ossetia adjoining Georgia, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to head of the region Alan Dzhussoyev, there are no exchange offices in the region because of the absence of official contacts between the republic and Georgia. He also added that these measures are aimed at setting up order in the financial and management fields.
"We must know our people, who, in their turn, must know their rights and responsibilities, and those who are not the citizens of South Ossetia must also understand what kind of rights they have got", - he said.