- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA satisfied with another tranche from U.S.2011-01-11 15:43
Foreign Ministry of Georgia expressed satisfaction with the decision of the Board of Directors of the Millennium Challenge American state corporation to allocate another financial tranche to the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that earlier, press speaker of the Georgian Prime Minister Nika Mchedlishvili reported that the United States were going to continue sponsoring Georgia in the context of the Millennium Challenge project.
"At the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Millennium Challenge American state corporation, it was decided to allocate some means for the implementation of the second project stage", - he stated.
Mchedlishvili also added that Georgian and American governments will soon agree upon the projects, for which the means will be allocated. "Part of the money will be spent on the construction of a new technological University in Batumi and several infrastructure projects", - he added.
According to Novosti-Georgia, a special report from the country's foreign policy administration dedicated to the event says that the second tranche was possible due to the correct policy carried out by Georgian authorities.