- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Common border crossing rules to be set up in South Ossetia2011-01-11 17:32
Citizens of South Ossetia living in the near-border locations of Leningorsky region of RSO can now cross the border with Georgia according to a facilitated procedure, IA Res reports referring to head of administration of Leningorsky region of South Ossetia Alan Jussoyev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"South Ossetia has got no agreements with Georgia on the order of crossing the state frontier by citizens from near-border regions, so we establish these rules unilaterally. We are glad that Georgia cares for the people of another country but the order of frontier crossing must be defined by South Ossetia", - Jussoyev underlined.
He says that the procedure of crossing the border between RSO and Georgia has been facilitated to the maximum compared to similar regulations between the states of the South Caucasus.
At the same time, he underlined that the current near-border regime is a "transient stage and the situation cannot last forever".
"The border crossing procedure should be the same for all the people in South Ossetia regardless of their nationality and location and such procedure will ultimately be set up".