- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli went to USA as individual person2011-01-11 19:02
Former leader of the oppositional For Fair Georgia movement Zurab Nogaideli is staying on a visit in the USA, Novosti Georgia reports. According to the information available, former Georgian PM's visit to US has got nothing to do with the business and no official meetings are planned.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Zurab Nogaideli is staying in the USA on a private visit having no political load", - the press service stated.
On Tuesday, January 11, Ministry of Justice of Georgia granted an application made by the movement members concerning the change of the party composition, which resulted in Zurab Nogaideli's loss of the post of chairman.
Ministry of Justice confirmed the competency of the decision made at the extraordinary session called December 23 last year by managers of regional organizations of the party, who "announced insubordination" to Zurab Nogaideli.
Former associates accused Nogaideli of the actions aimed at disrupting the party and appropriating its money.