- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugees to hold an action in front of Georgian parliament2011-01-12 12:11
An action will be held by refugees from Abkhazia and South Ossetia in front of the Georgian parliament in Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi. The action is to be joined by representatives of the local opposition, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to one of the leaders of the Conservative Party Lasha Chkhartishvili, two main demands are to be made in the course of the action: ceasing the process of refugees resettlement and providing alternative dwellings to the ousted refugees.
"In the nearest days, it is planned to call a conference to be attended by representatives of various political parties and nongovernmental organizations under the aegis of the refugees civil movement,", - the oppositionist added.