- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nicaragua shares Russian views on South Ossetia and Abkhazia2008-12-18 16:00
Nicaragua shares Russian views on South Ossetia and Abkhazia, said the President of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega Saavedra in the course of negotiations with Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, in Kremlin, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ortega, Nicaragua welcomes and backs Russian views on South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
The President of Nicaragua highlighted that his state is ready to develop constructive relations with Russia in all spheres.
Ortega added that his country respects and admires Russian people, who defended the mankind in the World War II. He paid tribute to Russians and laid a wreath to the eternal flame at the memorial.
Let us remind that after Georgia's attack on Tskhinval on August 8th 2008 Russia conducted the peace enforcement operation and recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Besides Russia the only country to recognize the two republics was Nicaragua.