- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sanakoyev: Georgian authorities encourage international terrorism2011-01-12 13:28
Former associate of the head of pro-Georgian temporary administration of South Ossetia, manager of the Kokoity Fandarast project Vladimir Sanakoyev has stated that he cooperated with Russian special services, while Georgian authorities encourage international terrorists, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Vladimir Sanakoyev asserts, he worked for FSS under the nickname of Iron ("an Ossetian").
Notably, he remarked his deliberate wriggling into the favour of persons handling the South-Ossetian line in the Georgian government.
"I have outlined my ideas about the Georgian-Ossetian relationship and preconditions of escalating the tension that is going to grow into an armed confrontation in the form of an article entitled "The Liakhva cannot be turned back and will meet the Kura" (River Liakhva runs through the territory of South Ossetia and joins River Kura). The article was openly pro-Georgian so as to gain the trust of those who handle the South-Ossetian line in the Georgian government", - Sanakoyev says.
He told how he met head of the Georgian Ministry of Interior Vano Merabishvili and says that Merabishvili had known about all the terrorist acts to be arranged in the period that followed.
"I am sure that the Georgian government - Mikheil Saakashvili, Vano Merabishvili, Amiran Meskheli, Irakly Okruashvili, Givi Targamadze, Georgy Baramidze and a number of other people are the instigators and copartners of international terrorism against Russia and its people. I am ready to witness it publicly!" - Sanakoyev declared.