- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Bank to extend credit to Georgia for Ingur hydroelectric station rehabilitation2011-01-12 14:26
European Investment Bank (EIВ) announced on January 7 the allocation of a 20 million euro credit to Georgia for the rehabilitation of the Ingur hydroelectric station and the Vadnil-GES cascade, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The credit will be spent on the rehabilitation of the two Ingur GES facilities out of five (the other three have already been rehabilitated). Part of this money will be spent on the reconstruction of the Vadnil-GES water-supply canal constituting the Ingur GES complex. According to the project, it will encourage safe water movement to the Black Sea.
European Investment Bank is one of the sponsoring parties. 20 mln euros will be allocated by European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), while the Investment Foundation of EU Neighborhood Policy is going to sponsor a 5 million euro project in the form of a grant.