- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nogaideli’s supporters still look on him as party leader2011-01-12 17:39
Supporters of the former Georgian Prime Minister Zurab Nogaideli called the decision of Ministry of Justice illegal. As a result of the decision, the former head of government lost his post of chairman of political movement For Fair Georgia, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Earlier, Georgian Ministry of Justice satisfied the demand of a group of activists from the oppositional movement For Fair Georgia about the change of the party's board, which resulted in former PM Zurab Nogaideli's loss of the post of chairman.
Ministry of Justice confirmed the competency of the decision taken by the extraordinary meeting called on 23 December 2010 by managers of the regional organizations of the party who announced insubordination to Nogaideli. Former associates accused Nogaideli of the actions aimed at party disruption and appropriation of its money.
According to Koba Abuladze, "the decision taken by Ministry of Justice is illegal". "Presently, Nogaideli is absent from Georgia and as soon as he returns, the movement will discuss the issue and decide on further actions", - Abduladze said.