- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Areshidze: Abkhazia should be integrated in European structures2011-01-12 18:22
Georgian expert Mamuka Areshidze in his interview to Medianews declared that the western countries are encouraging Georgia to recognize Abkhazia's independence in a veiled form, Our Abkhazia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The West is encouraging us to recognize the independence of Abkhazia so as to integrate it not into the Russian but into European political space. Naturally, the point is not mentioned aloud but the people voice their opinions and hold discussions. They believe there is no other way out. The West is trying to introduce Abkhazia into European structures solely via the recognition of its independence", - the Georgian expert believes.
In Areshidze's opinion, the authorities will hardly follow this way.
"I believe they will hardly venture such a step, for our authorities know perfectly well it means their ruin", - the expert believes.