- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Nicaragua to visit South Ossetia and Abkhazia2008-12-18 16:55
Daniel Ortega, the President of Nicaragua, intends to visit South Ossetia and Abkhazia in near future, he stated after today's negotiations with Dmitry Medvedev, Russian leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In near future we will visit these two countries - two brother states with our people and our government", Ortega said.
Talking of the armed conflict in South Ossetia, the President noticed that Nicaragua didn't hesitate a minute and shared its solidarity to these peoples and support to Russia's actions.
Dmitry Medvedev expressed his gratitude to Daniel Ortega for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, ITAR TASS reports.
"This decision will favor international law consolidation in the world. We appreciate it", he stated.
At the negotiations the Presidents worked out the Joint Statement and confirmed political legality of recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.